How does it work?
The Blogger Traffic Program is an incentive program for bloggers who regularly share high-quality content with the Simplify community. For every three qualifying posts on Simplify, you earn a direct feature in our newsletter with a link back to your blog. Featured bloggers see an average of 2,000+ clicks to their blog per feature, which can instantly boost your revenue and subscribers. Read on to learn more and click here to sign up for the Beta today.
What type of posts are you looking for?
Our goal at Simplify is to help people discover simple solutions to making the most out of their budgets, belonging, & homes.
We're looking for inspiration, ideas, tips, techniques, and tutorials that fit any of these following categories.
What are the quality guidelines in order to qualify for the Blogger Traffic Program?
1. Posts should focus on frugal living or alternative living spaces.
2. Posts are well-written, clear and easy to follow.
3. Posts include at least 180 words.
4. Posts include at least 1 image (this may include a stock image).
5. Tutorial style posts must include at least 4 separate images that include in process photos. All other posts must include at least 1 image (this may include a stock image).
6. Posts must be original and cannot be copies of other people's original content with links to the original posts.
Here’s a great example of a quality, engaging Hometalk post by Jenn of The Everyday Farmhouse.
Browse Simplify here to check out other content examples.
Do I need to create new content?
Nope! The beauty of the program is that you can share existing blog posts from years past so there’s no extra work required on your part!
What is a direct feature?
A direct feature is when a link to your blog post is included in our daily email. Our daily email goes out to over 1M users, and a direct feature can result in anywhere from 1k- 3k new page views to your blog!
How often can I be featured?
You earn one feature for every 3 blog posts you share on Simplify. You can earn one feature every 30 days from the date of your last feature.